Monday, May 17, 2010

Dude Looks Like a Lady ....

That's just one of the many songs that came to mind when I saw the results of these pictures. Also that "great one" from forever ago .... "I'm to sexy for this shirt ..."

So ... I should have got these posted weeks ago -- but well I didn't. We slept over at the J's the last weekend Marilyn & Orson were home. The kids decided to play dress up - and boy did they! The girls got the boys dressed up as less than impressive girls .... I seriously think these should be used for blackmail some day! LOL

I would put some witty commentary with this about outfit #1 or getup #2, but it's late & I'm tired - so I thought I should just post these for a good laugh for everyone!
He's got legs .... and he knows how to use them ....
A picture's worth a thousand words .... ROFL

Then after the kids went to bed - Mike decided to "test" the chocolate dazzler. We all had a little snitch of the piece he cut out! He filled the whole with cool whip & you couldn't even tell! LOL
And then there's these "beaut's" that shouldn't be forgotten ... well, ok, they probably should ...

Ackkk ... why - oh why must you do this Mike? (I know -- poke your eyes out now everyone.)
Hmmm .... good thing I had the zoom on ....

Ahhhhhhhh --- good ol' family Porter memories. Some we want to keep - others we don't! hehehe

2 comments:

J. Porters said...

What can I say! My boys are secure in their masculinity! Actually they did it just because they enjoyed seeing their dad get all embarrassed.

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

I know! And I hope they do it again just cuz it drives Jared crazy! LOL It was awesome to see them kissing him and having him just die over there on the couch! It was so stinkin' funny!